VETCAMP - Green VET Online Campus
Implementation Period: 01.12.2021 – 30.11.2023 (24 months)
Project Website: www.vetcamp-project.eu
The Green VET Online Campus – “VETCAMP”, is a two-year project funded by the EC under KA2 Cooperation among organisations and institutions in VET, under the 2021 Call. The “VETCAMP” project will design and implement an innovative high-performing digital education ecosystem, which will capitalize and enhance VET resources for delivering quality online vocational learning experiences and make them accessible to learners around the EU. The aim of the ‘Green VET Online Campus’ project is to respond to the twin digital and green transition in VET through transnational exchange, sharing of educational resources and innovative learning experiences, accessible to all learners worldwide.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Create a unique, state-of-the-art, technology-enhanced, fully regulated Online Campus for VETproviders.
- Develop a Regulatory Framework based on the OER approach for creating, sharing, capitalising on existing resources and finally delivering online VET courses.
- Support the effective digital capacity planning and development of new high-quality VET online courses that align with the digital recognition of learning outcomes and the use of digital services (eg. Europass).
- Design and deliver targeted quality online courses that equip learners with high demand green skills.
- Overcome barriers that exist in face-to-face classrooms, such as geographic location, physical impediments and socioeconomic contexts that can create inaccessible learning environments.
The “VETCAMP” project will deliver two results:
1) Eight green VET online campus courses
2) The Green VET online campus
The Consortium of the project includes eight partners: The Coordinator: VOLKSHOCHSCHULE SCHROBENHAUSEN EV, from Germany and seven partners:
1.EUROPAISCHER VERBAND BERUFLICHER BILDUNGSTRAGER (EVBB), Germany
2.BEST INSTITUT FUR BERUFSBEZOGENE WEITERBILDUNG UND PERSONALTRAINING GMBH, Austria
3.CANDIDE INTERNATIONAL, Belgium
4.European Association of Erasmus Coordinators, Cyprus
5.RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT LAB PRIVATE COMPANY, Greece
6.DOMSPAIN SLU AEVA - ASSOCIACAO PARA A, Spain
7.EDUCACAO E VALORIZACAO DA REGIAO DE AVEIRO, Portugal