HR SCHOOL TRAINING COURSE
Click to Express your Interest for the Course
Learning HR Management in an Education Context
Dates and location are subject to change.
Do you want to sign up for a course? Click here!
The content of this course includes:
- Self-awareness of the Human Resource Management importance in the education institutions.
- Learning effective methods and approaches in Human Resource Management.
- Deepening knowledge of the Human Resource Management tools and applications.
- Gaining experience with the Human Resource Management case studies from different organisation.
- Increasing awareness of human resource management in the education institutions.
- Enhancing and developing communication skills, leadership foundations.
- Cooperating and learning in international context.
- Sharing experience in the area of Human Resource Management.
- Exchanging practices across Europe.
- Teachers in Pre-school, Primary, Secondary, Vocational, Adult, special needs
- Teacher Trainers
- Career officers, educational guides and counselors
- Management Staff in the institution/organization
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organizations offering adult education
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- HE Academic Staff
- LLL Educators and Trainers
Click here to see the course fee
Expression of Interest
Do you want to participate at our trainings? Let us know and we will get back at you ASAP!
Passed 10 Courses